If you’re a mother or close to one, you’ve probably experienced your own epic fail moments that have made you smack the palm of your hand to your forehead in defeat. But it’s okay! I’m here to show you that it’s not just you forgetting the baby in the living room or leaving the margarine tub within sight of chubby fingers.
- Ever helped your child out with homework and then later found out that the ones you answered came back with crosses instead of ticks…yeah. I don’t think that mother helped her kid out with her math for a while after that.
- Imagine sending your kid all dressed up for World Book day at school only for them to come back and tell you, you got the date wrong? Alya did. At least her daughter looked good!
- Sometimes we forget we have a kid. Ask Salma, she forgot about them twice in one week.
Asma Malik (I. Forgot. To. Pick. Up. My. Kid)
- A good way to start the day
Samya Afzal (Coffee cup upside down is what happens when your daughter is sick all night and you get to work late. #workingmomproblems #coffeefail)
- Van Gogh in the making
Nadya Mudeen (“Wow, he’s colouring so quietly. I better check on him” …. “Look, Mama! I made my hand purple! It’s so colourful!”)
- I think she needs some sleep
Goketowithcristinasuen (So this happened….. How’s your Monday Morning going?)
- Oh the life of a busy mum
Siraa Nawaz (How I left the house one morning. Pretty much sums up everything about being a mom to a 2 1⁄2-year-old and almost 5-year-old. )
- Bubble bath anyone?
Cazwebber (I left the bubbles within arms reach of the 3 year old)
- My little explorer
Sahir Riza (When you go to answer the door for 1 min.)
- The best toy!
Maya Fareed (Why bother buying toys when this is so much more fun!)
Leave a Reply